The best routes of hiking in Mount Agung. This is a chalanging hiking starting nearby Besakih temple which is the most screed and also called the Mother Temple of Bali. Climb up through he dense jungle of Besakih. The ascent will take aproximately 5 to 7 hours and ends at the very highest point of the mountain 3,142 meters above sea level.
The final hour or so is exceptionally demanding often requiring ascent on all fours. Mount Agung hiking is ideally started at about 11PM, so that you arrive at the top before dawn and wait for the sunrise. From here you are able to witness the stunning sunrise.
Mount Agung Trekking Itinerary:
- 08.30 – 09.00 PM: pick up at your hotel, depend on where are you stay in Bali.
- 11:00 PM: Arrival at Besakih Temple starting point.
- 11:15 PM: Begin our trek to the summit and sunrise point.
- 06:00 AM: Arrival at the summit, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise.
- 07:30 AM: Begin our descent to finishing point of our trek.
- 12:00 PM: Arrival at starting point and boarding car.
- 02:00 PM: Return arrival at your hotel.
Special Offer :
Adult : US $ 80 / Pax